Log in to My Account to see your personal IPERS membership and benefit information. It's free, easy, and secure.
- See who your beneficiary is, if you designated one when you applied for benefits.
- Sign up to receive e-mails from IPERS, instead of postal mail.
- Look at records of IPERS benefit payments you have received.
- View a record of your IPERS contributions.
- Access IPERS forms. (You can also access many forms without signing in.)
- Keep your address, e-mail address, and other contact information updated with IPERS.
A Quick Look
Navigating My Account
Click "Home" to go to the main menu.
Use the "I Want To:" dropdown menu to go from one page to another without going to the main menu first.
Adding and Changing Information in My Account
Click the checkbox or the word “change” to indicate you want to add or change information.
Type in the new information.
Then click "Save" below the information, or in the bar that appears at the top of the window.