Good Stewards of Your Money
IPERS takes the responsibility of managing the IPERS Trust Fund seriously. The Trust Fund, used to pay benefits and expenses, is made up of:
- Contributions from public employees and their employers.
- Earnings from IPERS’ investment portfolio.
What You Will Find Here. This portion of the IPERS Web site provides information about:
- The Investment Board.
- The Fund's asset allocation and how investments have performed over time.
- The money management firms that invest the assets.
- IPERS' investment policies.
Jargon Alert. We know that not everyone speaks like a financial planner, so we have provided you a Glossary where you can look up unfamiliar terms.
|More Information Is Available.
Each year, IPERS publishes a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
that has a complete review of the IPERS' investments for the fiscal year, as well as detailed financial, actuarial, and membership information.